|Subsidiary:||Empire District (A Liberty Utilities Company)|
Thank you for your interest in The Empire District Electric Company (A Liberty Utilities Company). For over 100 years, our workforce has been serving our customers with pride. As we face the challenges of the future, we will continue to build on our reputation of providing excellent customer service through a skilled, highly motivated workforce. We provide our employees with a challenging work environment, while maintaining a company culture of high ethical standards. Five core competencies are valued in all employees – Customer Focus, Teamwork, Effective Communication, Personal Accountability/Initiative and Flexibility/Adaptability. We believe these competencies are keys to success at Empire District, and it is our mission to recruit, hire, train, and retain such individuals.
Responsible for all aspects of net metering to include processing net metering applications, updating net metering queue, managing all net metering reporting, remain actively involved in PSC net metering actions, responding to net metering data requests, answering customer inquiries. With assistance, provide technical support to company, contractors and customers to assure well-designed and operating HVAC systems and other electrical equipment.
- With assistance, actively manage the net metering process from application receipt, to scheduling, commissioning, and completion. Monitor and participate in all PSC ruling that impact the processes and procedures that surround net metering in all states we serve.
- Learn how to ensure valid, adequate, safe and economical heating and cooling installations by conferring, recommending and advising the customer, dealer, builders and installers.
- Develop the ability to ensure cost-effective operation and good environment for Company personnel by maintaining and repairing Company's electrical equipment. Stay current with latest technology and share information with Company personnel and trade allies.
- Contribute to a positive company image by quickly respondiing to customer needs and providing exceptional customer service while meeting company goals and objectives.
- Acquire new revenue for the Company by promoting new business and conversions to electrical equipment.
- Respond in a timely manner to repors and data requests from the Public Service Commissions, Internal Planning and Regulatory, Accounting, Environmental, Executive staff and all other departments as necessary.
- Work, with the assistance of the corporate team and individually, to attain corporate goals and objectives.
- Technical Degree or Associates Degree in HVAC systems or equivalent.
- Three (3) years experience with HVAC systems.
- Three (3) years related utility experience.
- Must be CFC type 1 & II certified.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company. Our Company strives to provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. As part of our commitment, we work to ensure our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you require special assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please notify the HR Representative