|Title:||Senior Analyst, Revenue Requirements|
The Senior Revenue Requirement Analyst is responsible for the coordination, review, and preparation of schedule and filing that support various Company rate change requests. The Senior Analyst will regularly work with colleagues across the organization, as well as with internal management, to drive rate change filings, discovery and witness preparation to successful results. The candidate for this position must possess a level of expertise that allows the person to begin work independently and carry through with assignment to their completion.
- Supports the regulatory process by reviewing/preparing filings to the Public Utilities Regulatory Authority that either request appropriate revenues, comply with regulatory mandates, or defend against positions that the Company finds objectionable, with a focus on filings that concentrate on the financial aspects of the business.
- Develops and completes financial analyses and models that will support the filings in an ethical manner. Analyses will follow generally accepted accounting principles and financial practices used in general industry, as well as those unique to utilities. Work products must be able to withstand challenges from opposing parties.
- Coordinates the preparation of all cost of service filings of moderate scope that support a reasonable rate of return to investors. Develops project plans and timelines, leads multi-functional teams through the drafting of filing material, prioritizes tasks, resolves disagreements and ensures timelines are met.
- Coordinates the preparation of responses to discovery from regulatory agencies and intervenors in support of the cost of service witness.
- Interprets the impact of regulatory decisions to the rest of the organization.
- Performs financial analyses for special projects
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of eight years related experience required. Prior regulatory or utility experience preferred.
- CPA and/or past public accounting experience is desirable.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company. Our Company strives to provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. As part of our commitment, we work to ensure our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you require special assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please notify the HR Representative.