|Title:||Senior Infrastructure Analyst|
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp is a North American diversified generation, transmission and distribution utility with $10 billion of total assets. Delivers continuing growth through an expanding pipeline of renewable energy development projects, organic growth within its regulated distribution and transmission businesses, and the pursuit of accretive acquisitions.
The distribution business group (Liberty &Empire) provides rate regulated water, electricity and natural gas utility services to over 782,000 customers in the United States. The transmission business group invests in rate regulated electric transmission and natural gas pipeline systems in the United States and Canada.
The generation business group (Algonquin) owns a portfolio of regulated and long term contracted North American based wind, solar, hydroelectric and thermal powered generating facilities representing more than 2,500 MW of installed capacity.
Mandate: The Senior Infrastructure Analyst’s role is to primarily provide guidance, expertise, and management of key IT Infrastructure hardware & software in the areas of Unified Communications and Collaboration/IVR. The incumbent is considered expert in these areas. The incumbent's mandate will be to develop standards, perform senior level configuration, maintenance, optimization and documentation in conformance with SLAs for these technical areas. The incumbent will be required to work with business partners to develop requirements and deliver solutions. In addition, the incumbent will provide complimentary services in the area of Networks infrastructure for the Supervisor, IT Network Infrastructure, at the direction of the Director, IT Infrastructure.
- Provide design and build assistance, at the guidance and direction of Supervisor, IT Network Infrastructure
- Provide design, build, configuration and optimization of all primary infrastructure portfolio: Unified Communications/Collaboration, and IVR
- Develop standards for the optimal usage and operation, and roadmap of infrastructure as guided by Supervisor, IT Network Infrastructure, and Director, IT Infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and repairs to systems - L2/L3 support, unified communication/ collaboration, IVR software, networks and servers
- Complex Performance troubleshooting for unified communication/ collaboration and IVR software Infrastructure
- Provide root cause analysis reports
- Backup and Recovery Plans and Testing
- Patching and Updating
- Compliance and Audit
- IT Infrastructure as requested by Supervisor, IT Network, Director, IT Infrastructure
- Ensures Documentation is accurate
- Rotational On call support
- Escalation point for certain IT Infrastructure: IVR/Unified Communication/Collaboration
- Configure Monitoring Software and Alert Mechanisms
- CCIE / CCNP (Voice or Collaboration) designation recommended
- 2-5+ years of experience with an Enterprise Cisco Voice environment
- Experience with an Enterprise Contact Center system (preferably Cisco UCCX, PCCE or UCCE)
- Extensive Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communication Manager and Cisco Unity
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco voice gateways and associated dial peers and translations
- Ability to evaluate call flows in CUCM/ICM/CVP to troubleshoot issues, recommend issues, or advise business on existing functionality
- Experience with UCS Server hardware and VMWare virtualization.
- Experience with Cisco routing and switching - IOS, NX-OS and Cisco ASA firewalls
- General knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and Windows Server required
Click to Like & Follow us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s unique background, diversity, experiences, perspectives and talents. Full participation of all employees in a safe, healthy and respectful environment is key to individual and company success. We are committed to fully utilizing the abilities of all of our employees and expect each of our employees to honour this commitment in their daily responsibilities.
As part of our commitment, we work to ensure our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you require special assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please notify the Talent Acquisition consultant.