|Title:||Associate Application Analyst|
|Subsidiary:||Empire District (A Liberty Utilities Company)|
Liberty Utilities (formerly Empire Electric District Company) is a subsidiary of Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp, a $10+ billion North American diversified generation, transmission and distribution utility. The distribution group provides rate regulated water, electricity and natural gas utility services to over 750,000+ customers in the United States. The transmission group invests in rate regulated electric transmission and natural gas pipeline systems in the United States and Canada.
Our vision is to be the utility company most admired by customers, communities and investors for our people, passion and performance.
Mandate: Responsible for learning the Company's IT Application Systems. Expected to be able to solve application maintenance issues as part of the learning process. Should be able to perform analysis, design, and application development with some guidance.
- Assist with analyzing, design, documentation, development, and testing of high quality software utilizing the Company's established SOX compliant methods while meeting our client's needs. Should be able to work independently or within a team as needed.
- Respond to disruptions of production systems in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Develop proficiency in computer hardware and software technologies currently used by assigned systems.
- Assure accurate and timely completion of assigned client requests by developing and following a detailed work schedule and meeting completion dates. This includes non-traditional 8-5 work hours as needed to meet deadlines.
- Develop an understanding of Company structure, federal and state regulations, and work procedures of departments affected by assigned systems.
- Associates Degree in Information Systems or related area; or equivalent experience.
Click for more information on what it's like to work here! Power Your Career Or visit us at www.poweryourcareer.ca
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company. Our Company strives to provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. As part of our commitment, we work to ensure our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you require special assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please notify the HR Representative.
Follow us on twitter @AQN_Careers
Like us on Facebook PowerYourCareer
Join us on LinkedIn Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp
Follow us on YouTube PowerYourCareer