|Subsidiary:||Empire District (A Liberty Utilities Company)|
Thank you for your interest in The Empire District Electric Company (A Liberty Utilities Company). For over 100 years, our workforce has been serving our customers with pride. As we face the challenges of the future, we will continue to build on our reputation of providing excellent customer service through a skilled, highly motivated workforce. We provide our employees with a challenging work environment, while maintaining a company culture of high ethical standards. Five core competencies are valued in all employees – Customer Focus, Teamwork, Effective Communication, Personal Accountability/Initiative and Flexibility/Adaptability. We believe these competencies are keys to success at Empire District, and it is our mission to recruit, hire, train, and retain such individuals.
- Applicants must understand 3 Phase Power Systems.
- Must have the capability to interpret AC and DC schematic drawings.
- Be familiar with Enoserv RTS software
- Be familiar with Doble, Omicron and Meggar relay testing equipment.
- The candidate must have Substation Journeyman Electrician qualifications.
- This candidate must have or be able to obtain a Class A with Haz Mat and Tanker CDL.
- This position requires candidates to live within a reasonable distance of Ozark, MO.
- Candidate must be able to consistently lift up to 45 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company. Our Company strives to provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. As part of our commitment, we work to ensure our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you require special assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please notify the HR Representative