|Title:||Supervisor, Customer Service|
|Location:||Fall River, MA|
Responsible for supervising a dynamic customer service team handling all inbound and outbound customer contacts (calls, email, correspondence, etc.) and customer handling in our Walk-In Center.
In this role you will focus on quality customer service and achieving the various measures of service levels as defined by Corporate, East Region and the Massachusetts Public Utilities Commission.
- Overseeing resolution of employee relations issues and ensuring achievement of performance and productivity standards.
- Developing employeeskills, evaluating performance and providing ongoing coaching to each Representative concerning quality, reliability and productivity to ensure goals are met or exceeded.
- Monitor daily individual, team and queue performance, as well as understanding the impacts to the business and taking appropriate action.
- Developing and implementing procedural best practices in order to ensure all working practices are compliant with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Fostering an environment that self-motivates and empowers employees.
- Collaborating with other departments to maximize effectiveness.
- Able to work flexible hours, available to work during emergencies.
- Support Customer Care initiatives.
- Inspires excellence through strong communication of the company's vision and strategic targets to support a motivated and positive work culture
- Manages interviewing, selection and onboard of new Call Center Staff as needed
- Assists staff and/or handles complex customer issues.
- Works with leadership to identify and implement service and process improvements to increase efficiency and quality of service. Lead and implement initiatives to improve CSAT and employee engagement.
- Assists with data collection for daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
5 years of direct Customer Service/Call Center leadership experience required.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Knowledge of Massachusetts rules and regulations related to consumer billing for gas desired.
Strong analytical and organizational skills with an attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task.
Problem solving and the ability to work collaboratively with others to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
Possess well developed interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to lead, coach and mentor staff.
Valid driers license required.
Physical Effort and Dexterity:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit for lengthy periods, and reach with hands, arms, and stoop. The employee may occasionally be required to physically lift up to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts, supplies and materials on occasion.
Office setting - cubicle design
Liberty Utilities is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company.euro;euro; All employees and qualified applicants will receive consideration in employment or advancement without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.