|Title:||Associate Infrastructure Analyst|
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp is a North American diversified generation, transmission and distribution utility with $10+ billion of total assets. (APUC) delivers continuing growth through an expanding pipeline of renewable energy development projects, organic growth within its regulated distribution and transmission businesses, and the pursuit of accretive acquisitions.
The distribution business group (Liberty Utilities) provides rate regulated water, electricity and natural gas utility services to over 782,000 customers in the United States. The transmission business group invests in rate regulated electric transmission and natural gas pipeline systems in the United States and Canada.
The generation business group (Liberty Power, formerly known as Algonquin Power) owns a portfolio of regulated and long term contracted North American based wind, solar, hydroelectric and thermal powered generating facilities representing more than 1,800 MW of installed capacity.
Mandate: The Associate Infrastructure Analyst will monitor, report on, and perform basic maintanance of general IT Infrastructure (Server/Storage/Network). They will perform initial general triage of IT Infrastructure tickets, with expedient re-assignment to IT Infrastructure SMEs outside of routine IT Infrastructure remedies. They will execute all activities in compliance with the enterprise 's IT technical standards, IT Controls, IT Security standards, and OT Compliance. This entry-level/intermediary position will work under the direct guidance of the Supervisor, IT Infrastructure, or Manager, IT Infrastructure.
- Basic Operational troubleshooting for networks/servers/storage
- Provide data/support for root cause analysis reports
- Basic performance troubleshooting for networks/servers/storage under appropriate guidance
- Perform routine patching/vulnerability scanning of IT Infrastructure , as well as support Infrastructure Asset Inventory collection/CMDB ingestation
- Perform routine compliance activities in support of IT Controls, and/or OT Controls
- Update IT operational dashboards/reports under department guidance
- Basic operational configuration updates for networks/servers/storage
- Perform documentation updates
- Rotational On call support
- L2 support IT Infrastructure
- Routine monitoring of IT Infrastructure
- Broad Job Knowledge - Broader knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
- College or professional program of 3 years or less
- 1-3 years of related experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s unique background, diversity, experiences, perspectives and talents. Full participation of all employees in a safe, healthy and respectful environment is key to individual and company success. We are committed to fully utilizing the abilities of all of our employees and expect each of our employees to honour this commitment in their daily responsibilities.
As part of our commitment, we work to ensure our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you require special assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please notify the Talent Acquisition consultant.
Click here for more information on what it's like to work here! Power Your Career Or visit us at www.poweryourcareer.ca
Follow us on twitter @AQN_Careers
Like us on Facebook PowerYourCareer
Join us on LinkedIn Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp
Follow us on YouTube PowerYourCareer