|Title:||Facility Auditor (Part-Time)|
|Subsidiary:||Empire District (A Liberty Utilities Company)|
Thank you for your interest in The Empire District Electric Company. For over 100 years, our workforce has been serving our customers with pride. To learn more about Empire’s history, I encourage you to explore our website.
As we face the challenges of the future, we will continue to build on our reputation of providing excellent customer service through a skilled, highly motivated workforce. We provide our employees with a challenging work environment, while maintaining a company culture of high ethical standards. Five core competencies are valued in all employees – Customer Focus, Teamwork, Effective Communication, Personal Accountability/Initiative and Flexibility/Adaptability. We believe these competencies are keys to success at Empire District, and it is our mission to recruit, hire, train, and retain such individuals.
Mandate: Part Time Facility Auditor for our Ozark, MO location. Responsible for the collection of contractual information for facilities and a review of the integrity of the facility data contained in the GIS/mapping system.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of facility data throughout the process on input, review, validation and posting process to Company geospatial information and outage management systems
- Coordinate and resolve GIS facility data and land base issues with users in a timely manner
- Previous experience with CAD systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company. Our Company strives to provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. As part of our commitment, we work to ensure our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you require special assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please notify the HR Representative.