|Title:||Senior Representative, Customer Service (SV - 08/2017)|
|Location:||Sierra Vista, AZ|
Primary responsibility to provide face to face and telephone service to customers, receiving payments, processing credit card transactions, sending and receiving applicatons, answering and resolving customer questions and problems, routing in-coming calls, taking messages, and processing out-going mail. Responsible for filing and storage system for customer documents and records.
- Greet all visitors. Provide customer service, answer and route in-coming calls, receive, process and enter customer payments, process applications for service and service disconnections, answer billing questions, maintain daily turn on/disconnect sheets. Maintain BlueStake Notices.
- Accurately maintain and balance cash drawer daily. Reconcile payment batches with receipts. Process credit card payments. Process outgoing mail.
- Use phone for dispatch and intercom system for communication of both routine and emergency situations to field and office personnel. Accept deliveries and notify recipient. Communicate with customers to keep them informed of status of service requests.
- Generate service orders for reconnection of service/check high usage. Close out maintenance service orders and post readings on routine service orders. Review zero usage spreadsheet and generate work order if warranted.
- Must function as a liaison between the customers, the field personnel and the office staff. Responsible for opening and closing business office to the public.
- Work requires a high school diploma or equivalent thereof, plus a minimum of (1) one year experience in customer service and/or reception, or any combination of academic education, professional training or work experience which demonstrates the potential to perform the duties of the position. Knowledge of computer systems and accounting or billing software preferred.
- Experience with use of cash register, receiving payments and giving appropriate change and general office practices and procedures. Ability to type 45 words per minute and deal effectively in stressful situations while upholding high customer service standards.
- Valid state driver's license