|Subsidiary:||Empire District (A Liberty Utilities Company)|
Empire District- A Liberty Utilities Company is seeking qualified applicants for an Electrical Engineer - Substation in Joplin, MO.
- The Electrical Engineer position with some assistance will design relay panels and relay/control arrangement plans, material lists, relay and control schematics, external connection diagrams and control wiring diagrams and some minor structural engineering.
- These positions will also specify, evaluate and purchase applicable equipment.
- Will assist in the training of employees.
- A Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering is required and 5-7 years of electrical substation experience is preferred.
- This position requires local and regional travel, as well as traversing rough terrain at job, crossing fences and negotiating the hazards and obstacles of construction sites.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD and other engineering software is preferred.
- Must be capable of prolonged use of computers and have great communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company. Our Company strives to provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. As part of our commitment, we work to ensure our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you require special assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please notify the HR Representative.