|Zip/Postal Code:||L6J 2X1|
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp is a North American diversified generation, transmission and distribution utility with $10+ billion of total assets. (APUC) delivers continuing growth through an expanding pipeline of renewable energy development projects, organic growth within its regulated distribution and transmission businesses, and the pursuit of accretive acquisitions.
The distribution business group (Liberty Utilities) provides rate regulated water, electricity and natural gas utility services to over 782,000 customers in the United States. The transmission business group invests in rate regulated electric transmission and natural gas pipeline systems in the United States and Canada.
The generation business group (Liberty Power, formerly known as Algonquin Power) owns a portfolio of regulated and long term contracted North American based wind, solar, hydroelectric and thermal powered generating facilities representing more than 1,800 MW of installed capacity.
Mandate: The Server Analyst is responsible for implementing and administering server resources, storage and infrastructure applications at the data center and sites. The Server Analyst will act as the primary for configuring servers to standards, reviewing of project server requests to standard, and ensuring the security objectives.
- Install and configure Servers , and Storage Systems at Data Center and Offices
- Project Support
- Access setup and Security of Server and Systems
- Troubleshooting and repairs to systems - L2/L3 support
- Capture environmental data in support of RCA- root cause analysis
- Backup and Recovery
- Patching and Updating
- Compliance and Audit
- Virtual Servers , and Storage Systems
- Develop Documentation
- Rotational On call support
- Daily review of monitoring alarms/events
- Configure Monitoring Software and Alert Mechanisms
- Expertise - advanced/well-developed skills and knowledge within a specific professional discipline involving the integration of theory and principles with organizational practices and precedents
- College or professional program of 3 years or less
- 3-5 years of experience
- Recent Microsoft and/or VMware certifications preferred
As part of our commitment, we work to ensure our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you require special assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please notify the Talent Acquisition consultant.
Click here for more information on what it's like to work here! Power Your Career Or visit us at www.poweryourcareer.ca
Follow us on twitter @AQN_Careers
Like us on Facebook PowerYourCareer
Join us on LinkedIn Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp
Follow us on YouTube PowerYourCareer