|Title:||Customer Service Rep-Office-PT|
|Subsidiary:||Empire District (A Liberty Utilities Company)|
|Department:||Customer Care, Billing Operations, Credit & Collections|
Liberty Utilities (formerly Empire Electric District Company) is a subsidiary of Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp, a $10+ billion North American diversified generation, transmission and distribution utility. The distribution group provides rate regulated water, electricity and natural gas utility services to over 782,000 customers in the United States. The transmission group invests in rate regulated electric transmission and natural gas pipeline systems in the United States and Canada. The generation group owns a portfolio of North American based wind, solar, hydro electric and natural gas powered generating facilities representing more than 1,800 MW of installed capacity.
Our vision is to be the utility company most admired by customers, communities and investors for our people, passion and performance.
Responsible for the efficient, courteous response to all types of service requests and inquiries. Position holder must initiate, coordinate, analyze or respond to any customer request and follow up with appropriate departments to insure customer service and satisfaction while using good business judgment to protect Company interest and reputation. Responsible for communications between customers and line personnel as needed to coordinate customer service functions. Available to work in outage situations as needed.
- Develop the ability to process customer contacts promptly and respond in a courteous, professional, timely manner to evaluate, advise and expedite requests to serve customer needs.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures. Assure compliance with all administrative agencies, while insuring maximum financial return
- Develop the ability to review and resolve delinquent accounts. Assist customers in making acceptable payment arrangements.
- Respond to customer emergencies and serve as communication link between field operations personnel and the customer. (Requires after hours call outs to handle emergency situations and the ability to assess customer information in order to expedite the restoration of services).
- Perform other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in the use of PCs and general office equipment
Click for more information on what it's like to work here! Power Your Career Or visit us at www.poweryourcareer.ca
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company. Our Company strives to provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. As part of our commitment, we work to ensure our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you require special assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please notify the HR Representative.
Follow us on twitter @AQN_Careers
Like us on Facebook PowerYourCareer
Join us on LinkedIn Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp
Follow us on YouTube PowerYourCareer