|Title:||Senior Analyst, Reporting & Systems|
This position is responsible for the timely planning, analysis and reporting of the Energy Efficiency programs for Liberty Utilities. The Green Communication Act has rigorous reporting requirements. This position will focus on those requirements such as 3--year plan analysis and review, year-end annual reporting and ad-hoc reporting.
- Timely and accurate reporting of all monthly, quarterly and yearly energy efficiency reports.
- Maintenance and upgrading of the Company's energy efficiency tracking system.
- Responsible for all regulatory reporting of energy efficiency programs including responses to regulatory interrogatories, cost effectiveness and implementation of evaluation and measurement results.
- Provides support developing the Company's three year energy efficiency plan.
- Represents the Company at various energy efficiency related working groups and community group meetings.
- Works with program implementation to support program cost effectiveness.
- Focuses on customer needs and how new program offerings can be implemented across the Company's service territory.
- Act as a Company liaison to both internal and external legal counsel as it relates to formal energy efficiency filings.
- Assist with the strategic implementation and policy level decisions to ensure the continued execution of cost effective energy efficiency initiatives
- Act as the Company liaison to various energy efficiency vendors including, but not limited to, Information Technology firm(s), as well as, Evaluation Measurement and Verification firms
- Oversight of energy efficiency program tracking system and performance reporting, ensuring data integrity and verifying data accuracy and calculation methodologies used.
- Provide technical advice on program research, evaluation, monitoring, and verification methods.
- Facilitate the continued integration between Company's customer information system and financial system with the energy efficiency tracking system.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Environmental Policy, Engineering or related degree. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with energy policy, program implementation and energy efficiency best practices.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related experience working within an energy efficiency department delivering high quality analytical reporting.
Physical Effort and Dexterity:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit for lengthy periods, and reach with hands, arms, and stoop.euro;euro; The employee may occasionally be required to physically lift up to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts, supplies and materials on occasion.euro;euro;
Office setting - cubicle design
Liberty Utilities is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company.All employees and qualified applicants will receive consideration in employment or advancement without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.