|Title:||Total Rewards Coordinator|
|Subsidiary:||Empire District (A Liberty Utilities Company)|
Thank you for your interest in The Empire District Electric Company (A Liberty Utilities Company). For over 100 years, our workforce has been serving our customers with pride. As we face the challenges of the future, we will continue to build on our reputation of providing excellent customer service through a skilled, highly motivated workforce. We provide our employees with a challenging work environment, while maintaining a company culture of high ethical standards. Five core competencies are valued in all employees – Customer Focus, Teamwork, Effective Communication, Personal Accountability/Initiative and Flexibility/Adaptability. We believe these competencies are keys to success at Empire District, and it is our mission to recruit, hire, train, and retain such individuals.
Mandate: Reporting to the Manager of Compensation & Benefits the Total Rewards Coordinator assists with the execution of 401(k) administration, group billings, vendor management, annual audits & 5500 fillings, employee compensation programs, retiree benefits, pension administration, rate case data requests.
- Assist with the calculation and delivery of annual merit and bonus payouts. Will take ownership of one bonus plan which will revolve each year until the entire team is trained in all plans.
- Assist Benefit Manager with processing group billings and vendor management.
- Take ownership of rewards programs (service, spirit & spot awards). These programs will revolve between Total Rewards Coordinators until all are fully trained.
- Assist Total Rewards Specialist with 401(k) and ESPP administration.
- Assist with the compilation of information for rate case data requests.
- Assist Manager of Compensation & Benefits with administration of Retiree pension & benefit programs.
- Assist with other Total Rewards projects as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated professionalism
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills in order to manage multiple priorities, projects and initiatives in a fast paced, team environment
- High-level Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Fosters good working relationships and gains credibility through superior performance
- Embraces technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Human Resources/Business Administration or equivalent
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse workforce as it values the knowledge, diversity and performance of our employees to make us a great company. Our Company strives to provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. As part of our commitment, we work to ensure our application process is accessible to all candidates. If you require special assistance or accommodation during the hiring process, please notify the HR Representative